Human Rights Film Center announces call for video stories from interested individuals from all around the country to make a short video on the topic “My Lockdown Stories”. The video should raise at least one issue of human rights. HRFC is making this call with the objective to bring the compelling voices of the vulnerable out-front and promote human rights through visual medium as well as to provide the platform and engage people during the time of lockdown. Selected videos will be screened during the upcoming Nepal Human Rights International Film Festival (NHRIFF), to be organized in Kathmandu.
Terms and conditions
• The video should not exceed 5 minutes in length
• The video can be a work of fiction, documentary, animation, or any other form of visual medium
• It could be in any language spoken inside Nepal
• The video must be subtitled in English or Nepali
• Filmmaker must acquire copyrights permission for all the audios and visuals used in the film.
• Top 10 selected videos will be screened at the Nepal Human Rights International Film Festival(NHRIFF) as selected by the jury of HRFC.
• All the selected videos will be uploaded to HRFC website, social media and other platforms.
• The decision of HRFC will be final
Please submit your videos at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.